Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

As a farewell to 2011, and because my friends are always teasing me about how many pictures I take, I decided to do a photo summary of 2011. Only, I made myself choose just ONE photo to represent each month. Well, except for September and October, but that's only because of the Honeymoon.  2011 was a great year, with a lot of ups and a few downs. I had a lot of firsts - eating at Ruth Chris Steakhouse, going to a professional baseball game (The Nationals), going to a car show, taking dancing lessons, going to the Musuem of American History and the Museum of Crime & Punishment. My Dad turned 60. I found out I probably have IBS. I got married and went on my dream vacation: a Mediterranean Cruise with Adam. Tippy passed away in October. I started the Day Zero Project. I got a raise.We got our first ever new car.

And I think I've decided I want to start taking classes to get my Paralegal Certification.

At any rate. It's been a busy and amazing year. I'm sad to see it go because I had some really incredible times this past year, it's been the best one yet. On the other hand... I can't wait to see what 2012 will bring. Will it be even better? Or are we headed straight for the [zombie] apocalypse? Guess we'll just have to live it and find out! =)

Jan:

Pajama Party for New Years!
February:

Another Valentine's Day?... What a DRAG!
March:

Our annual trip to the Cherry Blossom Festival
April:

Up at 4am to watch Prince William and Kate Middleton get Married!
May:

Visited Tybee Island, GA for their Annual Beach Bum Parade (i.e. Giant, town-wide water fight)
June:

My Amazing Bridal Shower (with Ranch Fountain!)
July:

First time at a Professional Baseball Game... the Nationals vs.... Someone.
August:

Demolition Derby at the Fair and Fried Oreos! Nom nom nom.

September:
Got Married - 9/24/2011
Honeymoon Cruise on the Mediterranean!
October:
Still Honeymooning!


Archer & Lana for Halloween
November:

My First Time Throwing a "Leftovers Friendsgiving"

December:

Now that's what I call getting into the Holiday Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment