Tuesday, June 26, 2012

#68 Museums I've Never Been To: Madame Tussaud's

Not like I didn't already suspect this, but now it's confirmed: wax museums = uber creepy.

But still pretty cool.  Seeing Morgan Freeman scare the crap out of my husband was worth every wax figure that scared the crap out of me. It's weird to be walking around, apologize for almost running into someone, and then turn to find that you've just apologized to a wax figurine.  And then you feel like an idiot.

The museum wasn't quite as big as I was expecting, to be honest, although it did have a lot of stars within it, for some reason I was expecting more.

Considering the size of it, I was glad that I got our tickets off of a LivingSocial deal and that we didn't pay full price. But we had a good time. Took us about an hour to run through the whole museum, despite my penchant for taking constant pictures. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment